Corpus Christi, Texas

Canceled-Club Cuise Out

« Back to calendar « Previous Event | Next Event »
Saturday January 26, 2019 - Sunday January 27, 2019
Was Ingleside Cove Now Port Aransas  (map)

posted by Jacque

 

After checking multiple weather sources the general consensus is that there is at least a 50% chance of rain Saturday with our standard 15-20 mph wind from the East and temperatures in the low 60's. The sky cover is forecasted to be 80-85% and potential rain during all the daylight hours. There is a weak front passing Saturday night and the wind will be North Northwest and moderating on Sunday. Given the chance of rain and low temperatures, the thought of having to motor up the C.C. Ship Channel to Port A plus the low response rate of attendees (two maybes) I am canceling this cruise.

 

For February we will keep both destination as options Ingleside or Port A.


Please Neil Gallagher at ngall@swbell.net if you plan to go.

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

You must be a member to comment on this page. Sign In or Register

0 Comments